Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Festival

Hey hey, it's Breezi and I just wanted to give you a brief walk-through of what's going on Pandanda Land, alright?  Ok so, when you log in Pandanda, you will see a pineapple below your map symbol (it will look like this).  This will show you how many pineapples you collected.


When you click on it a message will pop up telling you all about it and what you need to do (it will look like this).


Once you have collected at least twenty-five of them, you can go to Kapono at the fishing hole to trade them in for cool prizes.


The prizes are not just cool though, but Romanian!  You can get a toga, a torch, a helmet, and background for your player card!








Awesome right?  Well I have gotten the blue toga, but I sold it anyway.  So you can get all the cool prizes with the selection you want.  Just be back on for more updates and I'll see you soon. Bye!


~Calvin